Friday, April 15, 2011

5 Mount Bad Cough What Can I Do

'm back

Immersed in the 2.0 to Dnovae , 3.0 Sector and Worldspeads and production of Harper's Bazaar have totally neglected the management of my own brand ... You know, blacksmith's house wooden spoon . And yet, 3 months have been more relevant content where I've seen, I have learned more and more "gurus" I devirtualize. So I plan to be "social media manager" of sandy Moragón, who goes digital identity somewhat outdated;)

I think I like the communication sector is that every project that comes up just such absorbiéndote So just be a "general Culturilla" Somebody (I'm still on the way). I only conceive of a way: if you want to talk about online video, you must read, see and hear far to start doing something minimally good. The same with the Third Sector (with much more easy acceptance in social networks) and total process half-accustomed with the terms stock.

So from now on I will post weekly autoimpondré: I hope to accomplish!

this
Great graphics on the amount of data transmission up to do Internet:





0 comments:

Post a Comment